Thursday, January 5, 2012

Viral Video

 

Annoying orange is a viral video which was made by Dane Boedigheimer in 2009.
It started from a man but now it became a world's comc. It is subject of a TV series, a video game, toys, shirts, costumes and other accessories.

Annoying orange lives in a kitche with his best friend pear. Every time one character except orange die.
This video is one of the orange series. Orange has a braying laugh as annoying as his voice, and he often tells the objects he annoys, "You're an apple!" if he does not like them.
I like this video because of two reasons.
First, as you all know, it's funy. so I can releas my stress.
second, I like it because the story is really creative.
The way to be funny always change.
That's why I chose Annoying orange for my "Viral Video" essay.
Thak you for reading!






1 comment:

  1. Some good information here. I really enjoy these videos. In the future, try to write in "paragraph" style, and try to write a lot more. I know you can do it! Good work.

    ReplyDelete