Friday, January 13, 2012

Wacky Wab Tales 5

A New Sport

kadafi and I decided to try out the newest sport at glps. It's called smelly underwear. The object of the game is to kick a(n) smelly underwear all the way to the end of the field. Every time you do, the fans yell “angry!” and you get 14 points. The person with the most points wins.
kadafi started and kicked the underwear halfway down the field. What a shot! Then it was my turn. I picked up the underwear, took aim, and missed completely. I felt so funny! I tried again, and this time I kicked the underwear all the way to the end of the field. The fans in the stands hollered “angry!” I won the game!
Now I am the champion of glps! I didn't want kadafi to feel badly, so I treated kadafi to a trip to market for a(n) human sundae with blood on top!

No comments:

Post a Comment